About SERVPRO of Durham
Owners of SERVPRO of Durham
As a restoration company that has been serving Durham and its communities for decades, we have seen a wide range of hazards, disasters, and emergencies that have threatened homes and businesses throughout our area. With a dedication to maintaining We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster, our professionals remain available 24/7 for all emergency situations that could arise. This effective response to disaster ensures that the right mitigation steps get taken immediately on damaged property to save our customers money.
We know that while there are many attractions throughout our area like the outdoor adventure and rich history dating back to the 17th century, our greatest treasure and attraction is our people. As residents of the communities we serve, our team works hard to provide fast and effective restoration to every damaged property, because we know we are doing it for our neighbors and fellow business colleagues.
Our owner, Timothy Robbins has instilled a dire importance of customer service into every technician and office administrator for our organization. While this has allowed our team to win many awards over the years, it also has helped us to be there for our customers like no one else has been when they need it the most. From working with your insurance company to get a claim approved to protecting your belongings from spreading damage, our priority has always been and continues to be our customers.
We support our communities beyond the restoration and mitigation work we provide as well. From our involvement in area food drives and youth sports organizations, we also support fundraising and awareness causes like the Moore Fight Moore Strong movement supporting breast cancer research. We are proud of where we call home and do whatever it takes to preserve that beauty in our restoration service we provide.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Dover Chamber of Commerce
- Environmental Protection Agency Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Legend Gold Award - #1 SERVPRO Franchise
- SERVPRO Double Volume Award
- Legend Bronze Award - #1 SERVPRO Franchise
- Legacy Bronze Award - #4 SERVPRO Franchise
- SERVPRO Franchise of the Year Award
- Legend Bronze Award - Top Five SERVPRO Franchise
- Legacy Gold Award - #4 SERVPRO Franchise
- Founder's Bronze Award - Top 100 SERVPRO Franchise
- Founder's Platinum Award - Top 100 SERVPRO Franchise